Glasanje jelena, lava, oglašavanje zveri.
Sinonimi: bell shape | campana | ship's bell
ETYM AS. belle, from bellan to bellow. Related to Bellow.
(Homonym: bel, Bel, belle).
1. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
2. The shape of a bell; SYN. bell shape, campana.
3. The sound of a bell.
4. The flared opening of a tubular device.
5. (Nautical) Each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell; eight bells signals 4:00, 8:00, or 12:00 o'clock, either a.m. or p.m.; SYN. ship's bell.
ETYM From Bell to bellow.
A bellowing, as of a deer in rutting time.
Deer's mating call.
Deer's cry at mating time.
A very loud utterance; SYN. bellowing, holla, holler, hollering, hollo, holloa, roar, roaring, yowl, yowling.
1. a signal (as a word, phrase, or bit of stage business) to a performer to begin a specific speech or action; something serving a comparable purpose; hint
2. A feature indicating the nature of something perceived
3 archaic; the part one has to perform in or as if in a play
4 archaic; mood, humor
1. A low level or position or degree.
2. An air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; SYN. low pressure, depression.
1. The deep cry of a wild animal (as a lion)
2. A loud deep cry (as of pain or anger)
3. A loud continuous confused sound
4. A boisterous outcry
5. The sound made by a lion.
Noisy inhalation in a horse especially upon exercising that is caused by paralysis and muscular atrophy of part of the larynx