Uzdržanost, opreznost, neutralnost (lat.)
A disposition to be distant and unsympathetic in manner; SYN. remoteness, standoffishness, withdrawnness.
Quality of being detached; distinctness, separateness
ETYM French réserve.
1. Something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose; SYN. backlog, stockpile.
2. The trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary; SYN. reticence, taciturnity.
ETYM Latin reticentia: cf. French réticence.
1. The quality or state of being reticent; reserve, restraint.
2. An instance of being reticent.
4. The quality or state of being reticent, or keeping silence; the state of holding one's tonque; hesitating to speak or decide.