Ponovno viđenje, ponovno gledanje, pregled; prav. obnova spora (procesa); pregled i menjanje zakona, ugovora, ustavnih odredaba i sl.; tip. poslednji pregled sloga pre ulaska u mašinu radi štampanja, poslednja korektura. (lat.)
ETYM Latin auditus a hearing, from audire. Related to Audible.
1. A full verification of the accuracy of financial records.
2. The result of such an examination, or an account as adjusted by auditors; final account.
3. Examination, especially of business accounts; report on such examination.
The process an operating system uses to detect and record security-related events, such as an attempt to create, to access, or to delete objects such as files and directories. The records of such events are stored in a file known as a security log, whose contents are available only to those with the proper clearance. See also security log.
ETYM From Revise.
The act of revising, or reviewing and reexamining for correction and improvement; revision.
ETYM French révision, Latin revisio.
1. The act of rewriting something; SYN. revisal, revise, rescript.
2. The act of transforming; SYN. alteration.
ETYM From Revive.
1. An evangelistic meeting.
2. The coming again into activity and prominence; SYN. resurgence, revitalization, revitalisation, revivification.