ETYM Latin articulatus. Related to Articulata.
Expressing oneself easily or characterized by clear expressive language.
ETYM Late Lat. audibilis, from Latin audire, auditum, to hear: cf. Latin auris, and Eng. ear.
Heard or perceptible by the ear; SYN. hearable.
ETYM Latin distinctus, p. p. of distinguere: cf. French distinct. Related to Distinguish.
1. Recognizable; marked; SYN. decided.
2. Easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined.
3. (Often followed by 'from') Not alike; different in nature or quality; SYN. distinguishable.
Sinonimi: sharp-worded | tart
1. Having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing
2. Keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point
3. Quick and forceful
4. Very sudden and in great amount or degree
5. Harsh; SYN. sharp-worded, tart.
6. (Music) Raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone