Napraviti nered, razbacati.
1. To sow broadcast or as seed; to scatter for growth and propagation, like seed; to spread abroad; to diffuse.
2. To spread or extend by dispersion.
3. Spread; scatter; broadcast; diffuse.
1. To fall suddenly and sharply
2. To fall down, as if collapsing; SYN. topple.
3. To roll over and over, back and forth.
4. To do gymnastics, roll and turn skillfully.
7. To suffer a sudden downfall, overthrow, or defeat.
8. To throw together in a confused mass
9. To dry clothes by putting them in tumbling barrel, where they are whirled about in hot air