1. To cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; SYN. rouse, charge, commove, excite, charge up.
2. To change the arrangement or position of; SYN. disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up.
3. To try to stir up public opinion; SYN. foment, stir up.
4. Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
5. Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
6. Move very slightly
7. Move or cause to move back and forth
1. To give evidence of; SYN. indicate.
2. To have an argument about something; SYN. contend, debate, fence.
3. To present reasons and arguments; SYN. reason.
1. To argue with one another.
2. To discuss the pros and cons of an issue; SYN. deliberate.
To consider carefully and deeply; reflect upon; turn over in one's mind; SYN. cogitate.
Sinonimi: talk over
To speak with others about (something); talk (something) over in detail; have a discussion; SYN. talk over.
1. To make a subject of argument; to argue the pros and cons of; to discuss.
2. To oppose by argument or assertion; to attempt to overthrow; to express dissent or opposition to; to call in question.
3. To strive or contend about; to contest.
4. To struggle against; to resist.
To argue or debate.
To discuss, as between enemies.
1. To interact in a certain way; SYN. handle, do by.
2. To provide treatment for; SYN. care for.
3. To provide with a treat.