1. To give evidence of; SYN. indicate.
2. To have an argument about something; SYN. contend, debate, fence.
3. To present reasons and arguments; SYN. reason.
Sinonimi: incense | thurify
To perfume esp. with a censer; SYN. incense, thurify.
1. To appraise critically; SYN. critique.
2. To hold a review (of troops); SYN. go over, survey.
3. To look at again; examine again; SYN. reexamine.
4. To look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events, etc.); remember; SYN. look back, retrospect.
5. To refresh one's memory; SYN. brush up, refresh.
6. To study anew, as for a test.