1. Ingenuousness by virtue of being free from artful deceit.
2. The quality of innocent naivete; SYN. innocence, ingenuousness, naturalness.
The quality of being direct and outspoken.
ETYM Latin scurrilitas: cf. French scurrilité.
Foul-mouthed or obscene abuse; SYN. billingsgate.
ETYM French See Simple.
(Archaic) Any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties.
Sinonimi: simple mindedness | simpleness
ETYM French simplicité, Latin simplicitas. Related to Simple.
1. A lack of penetration or subtlety; SYN. simple mindedness.
2. Absence of affectation or pretense.
3. The quality of being simple or uncompounded; SYN. simpleness.
ETYM Cf. French vulgarité, Latin vulgaritas the multitude.
1. The quality or state of being vulgar; mean condition of life; the state of the lower classes of society.
2. Grossness or clownishness of manners of language; absence of refinement; coarseness.