1. To ban from a place of residence, as for punishment; SYN. ban.
2. To drive away:.
3. To expel from a community or group; SYN. ban, ostracize, shun, cast out, blackball.
4. To expel, as if by official decree; SYN. relegate, bar.
1. To transport; to carry away; to exile; to send into banishment.
2. To carry or demean; to conduct; to behave.
To banish or expel from one's own country or home; to drive away.
1. To send out from a country; SYN. throw out, kick out, exile.
2. To put out or expel from a place; SYN. eject, chuck out, exclude, throw out, kick out, turf out, boot out, turn out.
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of ostracize.
(Alternate spelling: ostracise)
To avoid speaking to or dealing with; SYN. ostracise.
Exile from society.
1. To denounce and condemn; to outlaw; to prohibit
2. To doom to destruction; to put out of the protection of law; to outlaw; to exile.
3. Outlaw; prohibit; condemn as harmful.
1. To refer to another; SYN. pass on, submit.
2. Banish; assign, especially to less important place or person.