1. To add to the very end; SYN. add on, supplement, affix.
2. To fix to; attach; SYN. tag on, tack on, hang on.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: brought).
1. To carry to, or fetch; SYN. get, convey, fetch.
2. To take something or somebody with oneself somewhere; also metaphorical, as in; SYN. convey, take.
3. To attract the attention of.
4. To cause to come into a particular state or condition.
5. To be accompanied by.
6. To cause to happen or to occur as a consequence; SYN. work, play, wreak, make for.
7. To induce or persuade.