1. Yield to another's wish or opinion
2. Take on duties or office
3. To agree or express agreement
4. To be compatible or in accordance with; SYN. adhere, comply.
1. To follow through or carry out a plan without deviation.
2. To stick to firmly; SYN. hold fast, bond, bind, stick, stick to.
3. Be loyal to
4. Be a devoted follower or supporter
5. Come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
6. Be compatible or in accordance with
To join or unite to; to lie contiguous to; to be in contact with; to attach; to append.
To commence in a manner calculated to bring food luck.