Najveći red sisavaca u koji spadaju majmuni i čovek (lat.)
Po Lineu: prvi red sisara koji obuhvata čoveka, majmune i polumajmune (obično se pod ovim imenom razumevaju samo čovek i majmuni).
An animal order including lemurs, tarsiers, monkeys, apes, and human beings; Also called: order Primates.
1. To get something; come into possession of; SYN. have.
2. To accept as true or valid
3. To convert into sounds or pictures, of incoming radio signals.
4. To express willingness to have in one's home or environs; SYN. take in, invite.
5. To have or give give a reception
6. To partake of the Eucharist, in a Christian church.
7. To receive a specified treatment (abstract); SYN. get, find, obtain, incur.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: saw, seen).
1. To accompany or escort; SYN. escort.
2. To be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; SYN. check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure.
3. To check, try, or ascertain; SYN. watch.
4. To consider or deem to be; regard; SYN. consider, reckon, view, regard.
5. To deliberate or decide.
6. To go to see for a social visit.
7. To go to see for professional or business reasons.
8. To match the bet of another player; in poker.
9. To perceive by sight.
10. To receive as a specified guest.
11. To see and understand, have a good eye.