1. Act of transferring property title from one person to another; SYN. conveyance of title, conveyancing, conveying.
2. Document effecting a property transfer.
3. Something that serves as a means of transportation; SYN. transport.
4. The transmission of information; SYN. imparting, impartation.
5. Law, act or document by which title to property is transferred.
1. Carrying boats and supplies overland.
2. Overland route between navigable waterways.
3. The cost of carrying or transporting.
1. The act of transfering something from one form to another; SYN. transference.
2. Someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another
3. Generalization of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation; SYN. transfer of training, carry-over, generalization.
4. A ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances.
5. Transferring ownership; SYN. transference.
ETYM Latin transmissio; cf. French transmission. Related to Transmit.
1. Communication by means of transmitted signals.
2. The act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted; SYN. transmittal, transmitting.
3. The gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle.
prenošenje | srpsko - engleski prevod
1. Kopiranje sirovih podataka sa jednog mesta na drugo bez obzira na njihov sadržaj ili format. Često se koristi za štampanje podataka za privremenu upotrebu.
2. Ono što veći računari rade posle "pada sistema". Ovaj vid slanja podataka omogućava sistem inženjerima da pregledaju sadržaj računara kako bi otkrili greške.
In computing, the process of rapidly transferring data to external memory or to a printer. It is usually done to help with debugging or as part of an error-recovery procedure.