1. Pleasing or delighting.
2. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; SYN. magic, magical, sorcerous, witching, wizard, wizardly.
1. Doing grand things; admirable in action; displaying great power or opulence, especially in building, way of living, and munificence.
2. Grand in appearance; exhibiting grandeur or splendor; splendid' pompous.
1. Having high moral qualities; SYN. solid, upstanding, worthy.
2. Having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
3. Inert especially toward oxygen
4. Of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times