1. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people); SYN. heed, regard, paying attention.
2. The trait of being considerate and thoughtful of others.
3. The trait of being observant and paying attention.
1. The act or process of complying to a desire, demand, proposal, or regimen or to coercion; conformity in fulfilling official requirements
2. A disposition to yield to others
3. The ability of an object to yield elastically when a force is applied; flexibility
4. Happy friendly agreement.