Pisani podnesak vlastima.
ETYM Latin applicatio, from applicare: cf. French application. Related to Apply.
1. A diligent effort; SYN. diligence.
2. A program that gives a computer instructions that provide the user with tools to accomplish a task; SYN. application program, applications programme.
3. A verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school.
4. The act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; SYN. practical application.
5. The work of applying something; SYN. coating, covering.