Sinonimi: mount | championship | patronage
1. Something forming a back that is added for strengthening; SYN. mount.
2. The act of providing approval and support; SYN. championship, patronage.
1. The enclosing frame around a door or window opening; SYN. case.
2. The outermost covering of a pneumatic tire.
1. A covering that protects an inside surface.
2. Providing something with a surface of a different material; SYN. facing.
3. The act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.).
Soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort; SYN. cushioning.