1. The system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; SYN. post, postal service.
2. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
3. Any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered.
4. A conveyance that transports mail.
Abbreviation for Post Office.
1 petty officer
2 postal order
3 post office
4 purchase order
1. A piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position.
2. A pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start of a race track); SYN. stake.
3. The position where something or someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; SYN. station.
Sinonimi: local post office
1. A children's game in which kisses are exchanged for pretended letters.
2. A local branch of the Post Office Department; SYN. local post office. post-office
pošta | srpsko - engleski prevod
Nov, moderan izraz, koji pred kraj dvadesetog veka označava elektronsku poštu, poznatu kao e-pošta.