Modri kolutovi ispod očiju.
ETYM Old Eng. bagge; cf. Icel. baggi, and also Old Fren. bague, bundle, Late Lat. baga.
1. A flexible (usually cloth, paper, or plastic) container with a single opening.
2. The quantity that a bag will hold; SYN. bagful.
3. A sack used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); SYN. handbag, pocketbook, purse.
4. A portable rectangular traveling bag for carrying clothes; SYN. traveling bag, grip, suitcase.
5. The quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person).
6. An ugly or ill-tempered woman; SYN. old bag.