Mladunče ptice, mladunče kokoške.
1. A name used in calling a hen or chicken.
2. A hired girl or cleaning woman
3. usually disparaging; woman; especially; an elderly woman
Young bird esp. of domestic fowl; SYN. biddy.
Sinonimi: Gallus gallus | poulet | volaille
ETYM AS. cicen, cyceun, dim. of coc cock; akin to LG. kiken, küken, Dutch Kieken, kuiken, German küchkein. Related to Cock the animal.
1. A foolhardy competition; a dangerous activity that is continued until one competitor becomes afraid and stops.
2. Bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl; SYN. Gallus gallus.
3. The flesh of a chicken used for food; SYN. poulet, volaille.
1. Adjustable jaws center workpiece in a lathe or center tool in a drill.
2. The part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade.
Young fowl, especially turkey.