1. A stabilizer that resembles the fins of a fish.
2. Organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals.
A young woman in the 1920s who flaunted her unconventional conduct and dress.
1. Paddle-like front is an aid in swimming (especially underwater); SYN. flippers, fin, fins.
2. The flat broad limb of aquatic animals specialized for swimming.
1. A blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel.
2. A flat board used to administer physical punishment.
3. A short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat.
4. The racket used in paddle tennis or table tennis.