To recover health and strength gradually, after sickness or weakness.
Sinonimi: get over | pull round | bounce back
To improve in health; SYN. get over, pull round, bounce back.
(chiefly British) To regain one's health; to restore to good health
Sinonimi: retrieve | find | regain | recoup | go back
ETYM Pref. re- + cover: cf. French recouvrir.
1. To cover anew.
2. To get or find back; recover the use of; SYN. retrieve, find, regain.
3. To make up for or make good; SYN. recoup.
4. To regain a former condition; SYN. go back.
Sinonimi: reinstate | reestablish | restitute
1. To bring back into its original existence or use; SYN. reinstate, reestablish.
2. To give, bring, or hand back; SYN. restitute.
3. To return to its original condition.