ETYM French accomplissement, from accomplir.
The act of accomplishing something; SYN. achievement.
An ability that has been acquired by training
ETYM Latin from agere to do, act.
(Alternate spelling: actualisation).
A making actual or really existent.
Cause, bringing about, execution
1. Pleasurable use or possession; enjoyment
2. The state of bearing fruit
ETYM Cf. French réalisation.
(Alternate spelling: realisation).
1. Coming to understand something by thinking about it; SYN. realisation, recognition.
2. Making real or giving the appearance of reality; SYN. realisation, actualization, actualisation.
3. Something that is realized; SYN. realisation, fruition.