1. Slightly cold; SYN. cold, fresh, dank, chilled, chilly.
2. Neither warm or very cold; giving relief from heat.
3. Psychologically cool; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike.
4. Calm and unemotional.
5. Disinterested or dispassionate.
6. (Music) Restrained and fluid and marked by intricate harmonic structures often lagging slightly behind the beat.
7. Marked by calm self-control especially in trying circumstances; SYN. coolheaded, nerveless.
8. (Color) Inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets.
9. (Informal) Marked by great skill or facility.
10. (Informal; of a number or sum) Without exaggeration or qualification; SYN. unqualiied.
11. (Informal) Socially adept.
Unaffected by self-interest.
Impartial; objective. (as distinct from uninterested)
1. Easy in mind; not worried
2. Lacking in interest or care or feeling.
3. Not occupied or engaged with
1. Having no care or interest in knowing
2. Not having or showing interest
1. Arousing no interest or attention or curiosity or excitement.
2. Characteristic or suggestive of an institution especially in being uniform or dull or unimaginative.