1. Having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration
2. Lacking the warmth of life
3. Feeling or showing no enthusiasm; SYN. cool.
4. Having lost freshness through passage of time
5. Psychological coldness; without human warmth or emotion
6. Marked by errorless familiarity
7. Without compunction or human feeling; SYN. cold-blooded, inhuman, insensate.
8. Of a seeker (in a game with a hidden object); far from the object sought
9. Sexually unresponsive; SYN. frigid.
10. So intense as to be almost uncontrollable
11. Unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication
12. (Color) Giving no sensation of warmth
1. Experiencing or showing or causing sorrow or unhappiness
2. Expressive of sorrow
3. Exemplary of misfortune
Sinonimi: unwished | unwished-for
1. Not welcome; SYN. unwished, unwished-for.
2. Not welcome; not giving pleasure or received with pleasure.