1. To blow one's stack; fly off the handle, flip one's wig; lose one's temper; blow a fuse; SYN. throw a fit.
2. To make large; SYN. enlarge, magnify.
1. To extend in some one direction; to lengthen out; to stretch.
2. To stretch out or extend in all directions; to dilate; to enlarge, as by elasticity of parts; to inflate so as to produce tension; to cause to swell.
1. To increase the amount or availability of, creating a rise in value
2. To fill with gas or air; SYN. blow up.
3. To exaggerate or make bigger; SYN. blow up, expand, amplify.
4. To cause prices to rise by increasing the available currency or credit