Kratka cevčica podešena za pušenje cigarete (u nju se s jedne strane utakne cigareta) (nem.)
Holds a cigarette while it is being smoked. cigarette-holder
1. A part that goes over or into the mouth of a person
2. An acoustic device; the part of a telephone into which a person speaks.
3. The part of a pipe or cigarette holder that a smoker holds in the mouth.
4. The part of a wind instrument into which the player blows directly; SYN. embouchure.
5. (Especially boxing) Equipment that protects an athlete's mouth; SYN. gumshield.
6. (Informal) A spokesperson (as a lawyer); SYN. mouth.