1. Konstrukcija za zaštitu mosta, zaštita stubova mosta.
2. Čelo iskrcavnja, desantna osnovica.
An area in hostile territory that has been occupied and is held for further troops and supplies; SYN. bridgehead, foothold.
1. A fortification protecting the end of a bridge nearest an enemy; An area around the end of a bridge
2. An advanced position seized in hostile territory
3. A defensive post at the end of a bridge nearest to the enemy. bridge head
1. A small foothold used in climbing.
2. A wrestling hold in which the toe is held and the leg is twisted against the joints.