Sinonimi: crank out
(Irregular preterit, past participle: ground).
1. To dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way.
2. To reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; SYN. mash, crunch, bray, comminute.
Sinonimi: mill about | mill around
1. To grind with a mill
2. To move about in a confused manner; SYN. mill about, mill around.
3. To groove or rib the edge of a coin.
4. To roll out (metal) with a rolling machine.
1. To beat the seeds out of a grain; in agriculture; SYN. thresh.
2. To give a thrashing to; beat hard; SYN. thresh, lam, flail.