Najmanji, najsitniji, najniži, najneznatniji; najneophodniji, najpotrebniji. (lat.)
1. At or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other.
2. Close in relevance or relationship.
3. Confined to specific persons.
4. Crowded; SYN. confining.
5. Fitting closely but comfortably; SYN. snug, close-fitting.
6. Inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; SYN. closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped.
7. Rigorously attentive; strict and thorough.
8. Strictly confined or guarded.
9. (Of a contest or contestants) Evenly matched; SYN. tight.
10. Marked by fidelity to an original; SYN. faithful.
11. Of textiles; SYN. tight.
12. Used of hair or haircuts.
The least possible; SYN. minimum.