Rukovalac mašinom, mašinovođa; gradilac mašina; poz. nadzornik mašina.
ETYM From Drive.
1. The operator of a motor vehicle.
2. Someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle.
3. (Computer science) A program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device; SYN. device driver.
4. A golf club used for hitting long shots from the tee; SYN. number one wood.
5. A golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver.
A person who runs or supervises an engine or an apparatus. engine-driver
engineer · locomotive engineer · railroad engineer
Man who operates or drives an engine or locomotive
ETYM Cf. French machiniste.
A craftsman skilled in operating machine tools; SYN. mechanic, shop mechanic.
mechanic · shop mechanic