1. Levoruk čovek.
2. Naprava za sipanje tečnosti, točir.
ETYM Old Eng. funel, fonel, prob. through Old Fren. fr, Latin fundibulum, infundibulum, funnel, from infundere to pour in; in in + fundere to pour; cf. Armor. founil funnel, W. ffynel air hole, chimney. Related to Fuse.
1. A conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends; SYN. funnel shape.
2. A conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end; used to channel the flow of substances into a container with a small mouth.
3. A shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship).
1. The hand that is on the left side of the body; SYN. left hand.
2. Location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east:
3. A turn to the left
4. Those trying to overthrow the established order; SYN. left wing.
Left-hander; especially; a left-handed baseball pitcher