Ispitivati vrednost, ocenjivati, pisati kritiku; kuditi, zamerati; kritizirati. (grč.)
To comment critically on; to censure; take notice; comment; criticize; reprove.
1. To punish; to chastise by blows; to chasten.
2. To chastise verbally; to reprove; to criticise severely.
3. To emend; to correct.
4. Punish; reprove; criticize severely.
To rebuke; to reprove; to scold; to find fault with.
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of criticize.
Sinonimi: criticise | pick apart
(Alternate spelling: criticise).
To express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws; SYN. criticise, pick apart.
1 To cut into parts or pieces
2. To injure or damage by or as if by cutting; gash, slash
3. To subject to hostile criticism; censure
4. To undergo being cut up
5. To behave in a comic, boisterous, or unruly manner; clown
1. To injure badly by beating; SYN. mangle.
2. To split (wood) with a maul and wedges.