Trem, hodnik na koji vode vrata iz pokrajnih soba, loža i dr.; u političkoj geografiji: deo zemlje ili linija koja spaja jednu državu sa morem. (fr.)
ETYM French, from Itt. corridpore, or Spanish corredor; prop., a runner, hence, a running or long line, a gallery, from Latin currere to run. Related to Course.
An enclosed passageway; rooms usually open onto it.
Sinonimi: wing flat
ETYM French, from couler to flow, glide.
(French) groove, especially in timber, for thing to slide in; back-stage place; lobby.
1. A timber member grooved to take a sliding panel.
2. Scenery situated in the wings; SYN. wing flat.
ETYM French passage. Related to Pass.
1. A path or channel through or along which someone or something may pass.
2. A path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass; SYN. passageway.
3. The act of passing something to another person; SYN. handing over.
4. A short section of a text or a musical composition; SYN. musical passage.
5. The act of passing from one stage to the next; SYN. transition.
6. A process of passing from one place or stage to another; SYN. passing.
7. A journey usually by ship; SYN. transit.
In music, a nontechnical term referring to a length of music of unfixed duration, but usually a short section, which is characterized by a single melodic or textural feature.