1. Vlasnik konobe, gostioničar;
2. Radnik gostionice, kelner (lat.)
A bartender. bar man
One that serves liquor; bartender
Sinonimi: flight attendant
ETYM Old Eng. stiward, AS. stîweard, stigweard, literally, a sty ward; stigu sty + weard warden, guardian, -- his first duty having been probably to attend to the domestic animals. Related to Sty pen for swine, Ward.
1. An attendant on an airplane; SYN. flight attendant.
2. Someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else.
3. The ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements.
1. A person who waits or awaits.
2. A person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant); SYN. server.
A waiter or waitress; SYN. server.