Glup, neotesan čovek, bukvan, tikvan.
An awkward, heavy country fellow; a clown; a country lout.
ETYM Old Eng. clodde, latter form of clot. Related to Clot.
1. A lump or mass, especially of earth, turf, or clay.
2. The ground; the earth; a spot of earth or turf.
3. That which is earthy and of little relative value, as the body of man in comparison with the soul.
4. A dull, gross, stupid fellow; a dolt.
A person with poor motor coordination.
ETYM Formerly also written lowt.
An awkward stupid person; SYN. klutz, clod, stumblebum, goon, oaf, lubber, lummox, lump, gawk.
1. A big clumsy fellow
2. A clumsy seaman
1. A stupid person; boob
2. A big clumsy slow-witted person
3. A lazy, slow-minded person.