Blagajna, metalni orman gde se čuva novac, mesto gde se novac prima i isplaćuje; trg. gotov novac; kasa defekt, kasa deficit, kasa manko, manjak pri pregledu faktičkog stanja blagajne i blagajničkih knjiga; in kasa, nalazi se u kasi, tj.u gotovom novcu; per kasa, uz plaćanje u gotovom novcu. (ital.)
A cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions; used in shops to add up the bill; SYN. register.
A business machine that usually has a money drawer, indicates the amount of each sale, and records the amount of money received.
1. A calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens; SYN. tabulator.
2. Horizontal surface over which business is transacted.
3. Piece of leather forming the back of a shoe or boot.
4. The part that fits the heel; SYN. heel.
5. Used in various card or board games.
ETYM Akin to German meisch, maisch, meische, maische, mash, wash, and prob. to AS. miscian to mix. Related to Mix.
1. A mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing.
2. Mixture of ground animal feeds.
1. Coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse.
2. The food served and eaten at one time; SYN. repast.
7.point of sale
In business premises, the point where a sale is transacted, for example, a supermarket checkout. In conjunction with electronic funds transfer, point of sale is part of the terminology of “cashless shopping”, enabling buyers to transfer funds directly from their bank accounts to the shop’s (see EFTPOS).
1. A ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests.
2. Where valuables can be kept safe.
1. The sudden fall of a heavy soft body or the sound of such a fall
3. A crushed mass
4 British; sweetened citrus fruit juice often served with added soda water
5. A singles or doubles game played in a 4-wall court with a long-handled racket and a rubber ball that can be hit off any number of walls
kaša | srpsko - engleski prevod
Kašasta smesa, žitko jelo od brašna.
A Scottish cottage cheese that is partially cooked.
1. Worthless or oversimplified ideas; SYN. pablum.
2. Something shaped like a nipple
3. A soft food for infants or invalids
4. Political patronage
5. Something lacking solid value or substance
1. A dough that contains a considerable proportion of fat and is used for pastry crust or fancy rolls
2. A confection made by evaporating fruit with sugar or by flavoring a gelatin, starch, or gum arabic preparation
3. A smooth food product made by evaporation or grinding
4. A shaped dough (as spaghetti or ravioli) prepared from semolina, farina, or wheat flour
1. Food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables.
2. Flight attendant