1. Kruta i debela hartija; slikarska skica; blok za crtanje; korice od debele hartije (meki povez).
2. List sa podacima o nekome ili nečemu;
3. Pripremni crtež, izrađen za zidnu sliku ili tapiseriju (fr.)
1. A rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures).
2. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
3. Thin cardboard, usually rectangular.
4. A card certifying the identity of the bearer; SYN. identity card.
5. A record of scores (as in golf); SYN. scorecard.
Sinonimi: composition board
A stiff moderately thick paper; SYN. composition board.
A material made from cellulose fiber (as wood pulp) like paper but usually thicker.
ETYM French See Cartoon.
1. A box made of cardboard; opens by flaps on top.
2. The quantity contained in a carton; SYN. cartonful.
A substance made from paper pulp that can be molded when went and painted when dry.
Craft technique that involves building up layer upon layer of pasted paper, which is then baked or left to harden. Used for trays, decorative objects, and even furniture, it is often painted, lacquered, or decorated with mother-of-pearl.
Stiff cardboard made by pasting together layers of paper.