Posuda za tečnost, vedro.
ETYM Old Eng. binne, AS. binn manager, crib; perh. akin to Dutch ben, benne, basket, and to Latin benna a kind of carriage (a Gallic word), W. benn, men, wain, cart.
1. A container; usually has a lid.
2. The quantity contained in a bin; SYN. binful.
ETYM Old Eng. and AS. canne; akin to Dutch Kan, German Kanne, Old High Germ. channa, Swed. Kanna, Dan. kande.
1. A buoy with a round bottom and conical top; SYN. can buoy.
2. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.; SYN. tin, tin can.
3. The quantity contained in a can; SYN. canful.