Sposoban, jak, snažan, odvažan, koji može nešto da učini (tur.)
Sinonimi: open to | subject to
ETYM French capable, Late Lat. capabilis capacious, capable, from Latin caper to take, contain. Related to Heave.
1. ('capable' is usually followed by 'of' or 'to') Possibly accepting or permitting; SYN. open to, subject to.
2. (Followed by 'of') Having the temperament or inclination for.
3. (Usually followed by 'of') Having capacity or ability.
ETYM Written also skilful.
1. Having, or displaying, skill; able in management.
2. Discerning; reasonable; judicious; cunning.
1. Službeništvo, činovništvo, svi službenici (ili činovnici) jednog nadleštva;
2. Stručni kadrovi, stručni ljudi za pojedine delatnosti u društvenom i državnom životu. (fr.)
ETYM French cadre, Italian quadro square, from Latin quadrum, from quatuor four.
(French) permanent trained unit within an organisation forming nucleus for expansion.
A nucleus of military personnel capable of expansion.
1. Frame, framework.
2. A nucleus or core group especially of trained personnel able to assume control and to train others; broadly; a group of people having some unifying relationship.
3. A cell of indoctrinated leaders active in promoting the interests of a revolutionary party.
4. A member of a cadre.
1. Personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
2. The body of teachers and administrators at a school; SYN. faculty.
3. A strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
4. A rod carried as a symbol.