A trellis or archway supporting climbing plants; SYN. arbour, bower, pergola. Main shaft or beam; spindle or axle (of wheel).
1. A spindle or axle of a wheel
2. A main shaft or beam
3. A shaft on which a revolving cutting tool is mounted
4. A spindle on a cutting machine that holds the work to be cut
A kitchen appliance in which food can be stored at low temperatures; SYN. icebox.
1. A ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests.
2. Where valuables can be kept safe.
A device for cooling and dispensing drinking water. SYN. water cooler, water-cooler
Sinonimi: ice chest | tank
1. A container for cooling liquids; SYN. ice chest.
2. A cell for violent prisoners; SYN. tank.
3. An iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice.