Jamčiti, stajati dobar za koga ili što, primati odgovornost za nekoga ili nešto.
1. To authorize by certificate.
2. To present someone with a certificate.
1. To give one's support or approval to;
2. Said of documents or checks: to sign in order to complete or to render valid.
3. To write on the back of; especially; to sign one's name as payee on the back of (a check) in order to obtain the cash or credit represented on the face; to inscribe (one's signature) on a check, bill, or note; to inscribe (as an official document) with a title or memorandum; to make over to another (the value represented in a check, bill, or note) by inscribing one's name on the document; to acknowledge receipt of (a sum specified) by one's signature on a document
4. To approve openly ; especially; to express support or approval of publicly and definitely; to recommend (as a product or service) usually for financial compensation
1. To give surety or assume responsibility; SYN. vouch.
2. To make certain of; SYN. ensure, insure, assure, secure.
3. To stand behind; SYN. warrant.
1. To make secure; to give assurance against harm; to guarantee safety to.
2. To give assurances or proof; to justify; to maintain; to sanction.
3. To give a guarantee or warranty to; to assure as if by giving a warrant to.
4. To secure to, as a grantee, an estate granted; to assure.