ETYM Latin accessibilis, from accedere: cf. French accessible. Related to Accede.
1. Capable of being reached.
2. Capable of being read with comprehension; SYN. approachable.
3. Easily obtained.
4. Easy to get along with or talk to; friendly.
That is within one's means.
That may be afforded.
1. Easily approached; SYN. reachable.
2. Easy to meet or converse or do business with.
Sinonimi: come-at-able | gettable | getable
Capable of being attained or accomplished; SYN. come-at-able, gettable, getable.
Sinonimi: usable | useable | uncommitted
1. Convenient for use or disposal; SYN. usable, useable.
2. Not busy; not otherwise committed; SYN. uncommitted.
3. Obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service.
(Informal) Capable of being reached or attained; SYN. getatable.