As much as necessary; SYN. plenty.
A quantity sufficient to satisfy.
ETYM Prep. in + deed.
1. In truth (often tends to intensify); SYN. so.
2. Used as an interjection to express surprise or skepticism or irony etc..
Sinonimi: quite a | quite an | rather
ETYM French quitte discharged, free, clear; cf. Old Fren. quitement freely, frankly, entirely. Related to Quit.
1. Actually or truly or to an extreme.
2. Of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative); SYN. quite a, quite an.
3. To a degree (not used with a negative); SYN. rather.
4. To the greatest extent; completely.
In a real manner; with or in reality; actually; in truth.