1. To use up (said of resources); SYN. sap.
2. To empty of liquid; drain the liquid from.
3. To flow off gradually; SYN. run out.
4. To flow off or away gradually; SYN. flow away, flow off.
1. To let or cause to fall in drops; SYN. drip.
2. To let saliva trickle from the corner of the mouth; drool
3. To come or issue in piecemeal or desultory fashion
To fall in drops; of liquids.
1. To have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out.
2. To ooze out slowly from a container.
3. To tell anonymously.
4. To be divulged in a slow and secretive manner; SYN. leak out.
ETYM as. sîpan to distill.
To pass gradually or leak through or as if through small openings; SYN. ooze.
To run or flow slowly, or in an unsteady stream:; SYN. dribble, filter.
1. To provide with water.
2. To pour water on; SYN. irrigate.
3. To fill with tears.
4. To secrete or form water, as tears or saliva:.