Navod, mesto doslovno navedeno iz neke knjige ili spisa, sa navodnim znacima i tačnim naznačenjem izvora.
ETYM French citation, Late Lat. citatio, fromL. citare to cite. Related to Cite.
1. A short note acknowledging a source of information or quoting a passage; SYN. credit, reference, mention, quotation.
2. A summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding.
3. An official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement; SYN. commendation.
4. Summons; quotation; enumeration.
1. That which is extracted or drawn out.
2. A portion of a book or document, separately transcribed; a citation; a quotation.
3. A solution, or infusion made by drawing out from any substance that which gives it its essential and characteristic virtue; essence.
4. A solid preparation obtained by evaporating a solution of a solution, etc., or the fresh juice of a plant.
5. Extraction; descent.
6. (Law) A draft or copy of writing; certified copy of the proceedings in an action and the judgment therein, with an order for execution.
ETYM From Quote.
A passage or expression that is quoted; SYN. quote.