1. Hladno oružje, držalja sa gvozdenim šiljcima na debljem kraju koja je služila pre pronalaska baruta;
2. prenosno: Glupak, budala.
ETYM Cf. Icel. klubba, klumba, club, klumbufôir a clubfoot, SW. klubba club, Dan. klump lump, klub a club, German klumpen clump, kolben club, and Eng. clump.
1. A formal association of people with similar interests; SYN. society, guild, gild, lodge, order.
2. A playing card in the minor suit of clubs (having one or more black trefoils on it).
3. Stout stick that is larger at one end.
1. A ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority.
2. Spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed.
3. A heavy often spiked staff or club used especially in the Middle Ages for breaking armor; a club used as a weapon
4. An ornamental staff borne as a symbol of authority before a public official or a legislative body; one who carries a mace