1. Dati blagoslov;
2. Izvršiti obred osvećenja, osvetiti;
3. Odobriti, saglasiti se, pristati. (crkv.-slov.)
1. To confer prosperity or happiness on.
2. To give a benediction to.
3. To make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate; SYN. sign.
1. To make holy or set apart for holy use
2. To respect greatly; venerate
1. To make sacred or holy; to set apart to a holy or religious use; to consecrate by appropriate rites.
2. To make free from sin; to cleanse from moral corruption and pollution; to purify.
3. To make efficient as the means of holiness; to render productive of holiness or piety.