Izrađivati sliku, stvarati sliku, fotografisati.
To portray in a particular manner; to describe.
1. To draw or paint; especially, to represent in an artistic way with pencil or brush.
2. To illumine, as books or parchments, with ornamental figures, letters, or borders.
3. To portray, paint or delineate.
1. To apply paint to; coat with paint.
2. To make a painting of.
3. To make a painting.
4. To apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil.
To write, draw, or trace with a pencil
1. To show in, or as in, a picture; SYN. depict, show.
2. To imagine; SYN. imagine, conceive of, figure.
ETYM Written also pourtray.
1. To make a portrait of; SYN. depict, limn.
2. To portray in words.
3. To represent in a painting, drawing, sculpture, or verbally; SYN. present.
To mark or print with a stencil.