1. Act of cooperating traitorously with an enemy; SYN. quislingism.
2. Act of working jointly:; SYN. coaction.
1. An act or process of coming together and merging.
2. A meeting produced by voluntary or spontaneous coming together.
3. An open space where roads or paths meet.
4. An open space or hall (as in a railroad terminal) where crowds gather.
ETYM French, competition, equality of rights, from Late Lat. concurrentia competition.
1. The temporal property of two things happening at the same time; SYN. coincidence, conjunction, co-occurrence.
2. Acting together as of agents or circumstances or events.
3. Agreement of results or opinions.
4. A state of cooperation; SYN. meeting of minds.
1. Joint operation or action.
2. The practice of cooperating:; co-operation